Saturday, September 12, 2015

Warm September

It's September, the first month with 'ber'...
meaning... not so long till christmas is here, and rainy season is coming soon.
You know what has been passing?
Events. mixed feelings, people come and go. Loneliness. Boredom. and warmest feeling.

August towards the end of this year is our busiest.
School expos, events, and so on are here. Office is busier, and I think I like it better.

Started with the last week of August, I was stumbled upon mood swings. At nights I felt nervous, felt good, then nervous again. Unexplained. However, I am going to tell you anyway. Our first event in the new education year was last august. Malang, where I am based, was the first city to hold the event. First event went just like that, what I liked about it, I got to do my first briefing, and of course met my beloved colleagues from other cities. Felt like my old self again. Meeting those familiar faces. Not saying that I am not enjoying my new environment, but you know... it is always good to meet familiar faces.
The next day was Surabaya event. Crowded as well, and always good to be back to Surabaya. Sheraton Hotel and the same waiter that I have known, he's been serving there for over 2 years now. We did the same thing we have always been doing after event. Eating in a private room, on the big dining table, just like one big family. Familar things always felt warm. Not to forget, I spent more time with a very good friend of mine from Singapore. Whenever we met, we just chatted everything. Everything that can be told. Caught up here and there with his luggage and banner. With his good sense of humor, and everything else. It was always always nice to meet someone that can go well with you wasn't it?







Then, Jakarta events. I needed to go to Jakarta because they were shorts of people; thus, I went there by myself from Malang. This small city at the mountain has a mini airport. I was quite nervous about it. It turned out not bad. Plus! I got a sweet surprise. I met Maliq and the essentials!!!!! One of my favorite bands! I was ashamed if I did not do a little selfie with Mr. Angga. I just asked him politely and snapped!



Well, the flight was not bad. Arrived at Jakarta, straight to the event in Hotel Mulia. Again, familiar faces and places always give me warmth. Jakarta Vistarian crew has new faces as usual. Hope to see some of them at the next event. During events, I was with a partner that I was not really enjoying with. Did not know why I felt uneasy. Oh well, I just did my best and after Mulia event was more uneasy. Why? I was going to meet my Minnesotan friends. Our group chat was not really busy, I was a little bit doubtful with our meeting. To my surprise (or not), our meeting went just perfect. Only 5 of us, but my closest were there, and that's good enough! We had a good chat, good drink, and pictures! I even met my bestie's mother whom I knew via facebook. Felt good. Our conversation was meaningful. Full of our pasts and futures. We have shared the similar experience; thus we were agree on certain things. It was good.






Then, the next day, our last event. Held in Harris. I took care of my own booth. Practically speaking, that I had a nonstop consultation for 6 hours! Thanks to the banner saying 'study at UK and US', nobody was enrolled on my booth that day, but I surprisingly felt so good. Just enjoying what I did. Pure consultation. What happier about that, I met a student with her parents whom I met exactly last year, at the very same venue. She and her parents went straight to my booth and greeted me warmly! It's the happiest feeling ever. She was only consulting with me and continued by a few what's app conversation. However, seeing them still remembering me and greeting me warmly was just making me happy. "It's always nice seeing you", her mom said to me. I genuinely felt happy. Well, I hope what I did was also making them happy. Hope to see you go abroad by Vista ok? ;) hahaha



I am just surrounded by good people indeed. The first week of this month is not bad as well. Busy but good. Good to be busy. I had a day off and gone to Spa. Paid a little more to have a little luxury was acceptable. It was so nice. Felt completely like a woman. haha.


Ah this Chendani is changing a bit.
It is Ok if things are slow down. It is Ok if everything is not turned out as I wished. For it can turn out better than I expect. This Chendani just need to keep her confidence a little longer. She is now someone who was looked up to; thus, she needs to act appropriately.
This Chendani has learned one thing...

Be good...

and all the good things are attracted to you...

That's what nature has been set.

So this Chendani is trying her best to be just a good girl. Politely and humbly saying that you for everything that has happened.

Looking forward to what's going to happen.
First thing first, she needs to take care of her new baby...
she will keep giving you a fresh reviews from the underdog world. hehehehe... or maybe not so underdog.

Thank you for stay tune...


CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment